Diesel Heat Generator
The poultry plant hearing is an essential part of the flock rearing technological process. If the facility does not meet the recommended temperature requirements, this immediately affects growth and development of the birds. In particular, the low temperatures at the poultry plant may cause the following issues:
- The flock needs more energy to generate heat, so the birds consume two-three times as much feed without practically gaining any weight;
- The egg-laying performance of the hens is affected;
- Low temperatures disrupt the metabolic processes and compromise immunity of the birds;
- The birds are more prone to flu-like diseases and arthritis, the pullets have poor survival rate.
All these issues can be solved with the help of the correctly arranged poultry plant heating system, which complies with the technological requirements of the production process and the applicable sanitary and hygienic standards. To ensure efficient poultry plant hearing, TEXHA offers indoor heat generators operating on diesel fuel. The equipment complies with the international standard ISO 9001:2015 and ensures reliable and durable operation.
Diesel Heat Generators: Unique Features and Operational Benefits
Diesel heat generators with electric flame stabilization feature are an optimal solution for large area facilities not connected to the gas supply system. Thanks to IP 65 ingress protection class, the low control voltage and low-pressure operation, these devices can be efficiently used for autonomous heating of the poultry plants, livestock plants and other agricultural and industrial facilities.
- Diesel heat generators have an ergonomic design and are easy to use and install thanks to the suspended configuration. The housing and the combustion chambers are made of highly durable AISI 430 stainless steel. Four-way combustion chamber heat exchanger is also made of AISI 430 stainless steel.
- The heat generator design consists of the diesel self-contained torch adjustable using the automated limiting thermostat. The equipment is also equipped with the overhearing protection thermostat with the manual restart feature, gas and pressure regulators.
- The diesel heat generator ensures high-quality pre- and post-ventilation thanks to the removable fan with an automated thermostat used to control the hot air circulation inside the facility.
- The equipment is easy to maintain and gas a special adaptor for connection to the air intake hose (for the purpose of fresh air supply or combustion product exhaust).
- The special winter / summer mode switch allows use of the diesel heat generator as a fan during the hot season.
- The heater control unit may be connected to the additional external equipment (such a hygrostat, thermostat, timer or control panel).
In our catalogue, you may find the various heat generator options with different heat capacity and performance characteristics.
Benefits of Ordering Diesel Heat Generators at Our Online Store
TEXHA is a major supplier of high-quality poultry farming equipment. We partner with the best European manufacturers and offer innovative solutions to optimize the production processes and boost the profitability of your business. There are just a few benefits of ordering equipment at our website:
- Quality guarantee. All goods are covered by warranty with a period of up to 3 years. If you discover any factory defects after the equipment receipt, we will refund the cost of the defective diesel heat generator or replace it with the new unit (provided that the product has not been in use, and the original kit and package are preserved).
- Prompt delivery. We ship the products available at our warehouse at the time of order as soon as possible – within 5-7 days. We deliver the equipment to most countries of the World (to the shipping company office, to the indicated address or door-to-door to your warehouse).
- Individual approach. Our expert team will be glad to help you with selecting the most suitable diesel heat generator or other necessary equipment. Our service offering also includes design and installation of the turnkey customized microclimate systems, as well as warranty and post-warranty service.
To order the selected diesel heat generator, to learn more about the specific features of our products, or ask questions regarding the ordering and delivery terms, please call us or contact us by e-mail.